Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a GREAT dish when you have a big group! Perfect for football games.
- 2 lbs lean ground chuck
- 1 (15 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 8 -12 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 24 dollar rolls
- Brown the beef in a LARGE skillet.
- Pour off any grease.
- Mix in both soups.
- Cut Velveeta in cubes & add to skillet.
- Stir & let Velveeta melt completely.
- Put in a crockpot & have people put about a 1/4 cup on a roll & enjoy!
- OR, arrange rolls on a cookie sheet, cut in half.
- Put an 1/8 to 1/4 of a cup of mixture on the bottom half of each roll.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake in oven about 3 minutes.
- Put tops on & bake another 2 minutes.