- 10 White Castle hamburgers, no pickles
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, diced
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons ground thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground sage
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, tear the burgers into pieces and add diced celery and seasonings. Toss and add chicken broth. Toss well. Stuff cavity of turkey just before roasting. Makes about 9 cups (enough for a 10- to 12-pound turkey). Note: Allow 1 hamburger for each pound of turkey, which will be the equivalent of 3/4 cup of stuffing per pound.