Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I worked on the White Castle Cookbook a couple of years ago, and it was a great experience. The people were nice, the recipes were so much fun. Think how much fun these nachos would be at your next party.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 White Castle hamburgers
- 10 -25 chopped black olives
- 1 (16 ounce) can nacho cheese
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (20 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread a third of the salsa over the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup shredded cheese and a little chopped onion.
- Cut each sandwich (burger and bun) into four to six pieces and arrange on top of the salsa layer. Top with more salsa, cheese, onion and black olives. Pour the nacho cheese over all and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Let stand to cool for 5 minutes.
- Top with lettuces, chopped tomatoes, onions, more shredded cheese, black olives and sour cream. Serve with tortilla chips.
I made half the recipe and shared it with neighbors for our "girl's get-together". No one could guess the "secret ingredient". Everyone enjoyed it. This is a great party recipe. Made for PAC Spring 08. Thanks for posting fluffernutter.