1/1 Photo of White Castle-Like Sliders
Found this recipe on the web. Honestly, I've never had a White Castle slider but the photos looked so amazing I just had to keep this recipe and share it. They can be prepared ahead of time and reheated.....see 'note'.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Evenly spread the onions on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 2Gently press the ground beef on top of the onion flakes.
- 3Press evenly making one giant patty.
- 4Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- 5Bake in a 400°F oven for 20 minutes.
- 6Using a paper towel, pat the excess grease from the top of the patty.
- 7Top with cheddar cheese, return to oven for 2 more minutes.
- 8Remove from oven, let set 5 minutes then cut into 24 patties.
- 9Slice open and separate each party roll.
- 10Place bottom of rolls on a large platter.
- 11Using a spatula lift patty with onion layer onto each bun bottom.
- 12Top each slider with a pickle slice then the bun lid.
- 13Serve immediately.
- 14Makes 24 sliders.
- 15Note- To make ahead -- store upside-down in an airtight container in the refrigerator. This will prevent the bottom bun from getting soggy from the onion layer. To reheat, place a few on a microwave safe plate and heat in the microwave for 20 seconds then 5 second increments after that until warm through.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Castle-Like Sliders
Serving Size: 1 (2639 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.4
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 33.0 mg
- Sodium 439.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: