Recipe by Chef Otaktay
if you been to White castle restaurant or heard of it these are there sliders:)
Top Review by Bbc
Never had white castle, but I make and order sliders often, and i did not like these that much. Im rating it a 4 since i have not had white castle and I now use the hawaiian rolls in my own slider recipes and it is good
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup instant minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 3 ounces strained beef baby food
- 2⁄3 cup clear beef broth
- 10 hawaiian rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak 1/4 cup dry minced onions in 1/4 cup hot water until soft while you.
- mix 2 pounds ground beef with 3 ounce jar of strained beef baby food and.
- 2/3 cup clear beef broth. Keep patties uniform using 1/4 cup meat mixture.
- for each patty, flattened to 1/4" and fried quickly in 1 T oil per patty on.
- a hot griddle. Make 3 or 4 holes in patties while frying. Cut hot dog buns.
- in half. Cut off rounded ends. Fry 1 t onions under each patty as you turn.
- to fry 2nd side. Slip each patty into bun with 1 dill pickle chip.