Chef Otaktay's Note:
if you been to White castle restaurant or heard of it these are there sliders:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak 1/4 cup dry minced onions in 1/4 cup hot water until soft while you.
- 2mix 2 pounds ground beef with 3 ounce jar of strained beef baby food and.
- 32/3 cup clear beef broth. Keep patties uniform using 1/4 cup meat mixture.
- 4for each patty, flattened to 1/4" and fried quickly in 1 T oil per patty on.
- 5a hot griddle. Make 3 or 4 holes in patties while frying. Cut hot dog buns.
- 6in half. Cut off rounded ends. Fry 1 t onions under each patty as you turn.
- 7to fry 2nd side. Slip each patty into bun with 1 dill pickle chip.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Castle Hamburgers - Sliders
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.1
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 88.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: