Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
if you been to White castle restaurant or heard of it these are there sliders:)
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup instant minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 3 ounces strained beef baby food
- 2⁄3 cup clear beef broth
- 10 hawaiian rolls
- Soak 1/4 cup dry minced onions in 1/4 cup hot water until soft while you.
- mix 2 pounds ground beef with 3 ounce jar of strained beef baby food and.
- 2/3 cup clear beef broth. Keep patties uniform using 1/4 cup meat mixture.
- for each patty, flattened to 1/4" and fried quickly in 1 T oil per patty on.
- a hot griddle. Make 3 or 4 holes in patties while frying. Cut hot dog buns.
- in half. Cut off rounded ends. Fry 1 t onions under each patty as you turn.
- to fry 2nd side. Slip each patty into bun with 1 dill pickle chip.
Never had white castle, but I make and order sliders often, and i did not like these that much. Im rating it a 4 since i have not had white castle and I now use the hawaiian rolls in my own slider recipes and it is good
These were so good! Everyone even the kids who didn't know what "White Castle" are thought they were great.
Taste like the real thing.Very good.