1/2 Photos of White Castle Hamburgers (Copycat)
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Cookin In Texas's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ground beef,onion powder, salt and 1/2 cup of the water in a food process, and process for a few seconds to ensure that water,onion powder and salt are blended through the beef.
- 2Place plastic wrap on the counter. Place hamburger in the middle, then place another pieces of plastic wrap on top of the meat.
- 3Roll the hamburger out to 1/4-inch thick. Remove plastic wrap cut meat into 3-inch squares. Poke holes in each piece five times with a plastic straw.
- 4Cover hamburger squares with plastic wrap. Freeze until partially frozen, but not frozen solid.
- 5Place onions, beef bouillon and 1/2 cup water in a frying pan. Sauté over medium-low heat, stirring until the onions are soft, and adding more water as needed.
- 6Remove from heat until ready to cook hamburger patties.
- 7To prepare patties, heat frying pan over medium-low heat, add water to onions just until the bottom of the frying pan is covered.
- 8Place patties in pan; cover with lid. It will only take a short time for the patties to cook on one side. Turn, and cook on the other side for a very short time. The patties should be juicy.
- 9When done place each hamburger on top of a roll. Add pickles, then cover hamburgers so they heat up the roll.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Castle Hamburgers (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.8
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 39.5 mg
- Sodium 658.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 18.6 g