Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from a C & H sugar advertisement. I thought this would make nice gifts for Christmas. You could make a nice gift basket by adding a loofah, some pretty smelling soaps and maybe some lotion. Whatever else you can think of!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 capsule vitamin E
- 2 drops essential oils, lavender
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended. Using a spatula transfer into a 16 oz.glass container.and secure the lid. Add a pretty bow or raffia.
- Add a tag with directions for use:.
- Contents will settle so mix before use.Scoop a teaspoon or 2 in your hands and gently massage in circular motions on to your skin. Leave on for 3-4 minutes. The scrub will tighten on your skin. Throughly rinse off the scrub with water.
- A note of caution: because of the oils in the scrub your tub could become slippery.
- Store at room tempature.
This is a GREAT scrub! I used peppermint oil and made my hands feel divine after a long day of gardening! :) Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2010!
This was SO easy and it is so pretty in a little jar all decorated for gifts. Thanks for a great, easy and cheap gift idea!