1/2 Photos of White Cake
Can't go wrong with this one. Easy, delicious white cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position rack in center and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly oil an 8-inch round cake pan.
- 3In medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, and salt until well combined and set aside.
- 4In medium bowl, beat together butter and sugar, scraping sides of bowl.
- 5In small bowl, beat milk, egg, milk powder, and vanilla.
- 6Pour into butter/sugar mixture. start at a low speed and increase to high until mixture is frothy.
- 7make a well in the center of dry ingredients and pour in milk mixture. using a wooden spoon, stir until flour just disappears. beat on high for 3 seconds.
- 8Spread evenly into prepared pan. bake approximately 30 minutes.
- 9Cool for 10 minutes, unmold onto rack, turn right side up, cool completely. frost and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Cake
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.8
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 261.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g