1/2 Photos of White Buttercream Icing
Moe! Larry! Cheese!'s Note:
I decorate cakes and this is my most requested icing. This recipe will decorate one 9x13 or smaller cake. This icing tastes the best with yellow or white cake. The creme bouquet flavoring is made by CK Products (www.ckproducts.com to find a location) and can be found at some stores that carry cake decorating supplies. If you cannot find it, substitute any clear flavoring of your choice. I got this recipe from the Wilton cake decorating courses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together in mixer water, flavorings, Crisco and butter.
- 2Add powdered sugar a cup at a time.
- 3Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 4Add more water to thin or more powdered sugar to thicken.
- 5DO NOT add more creme bouquet flavoring if making a double batch.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Buttercream Icing
Serving Size: 1 (738 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1205.9
- Calories from Fat 585
- Total Fat 65.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 219.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 159.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 156.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: