Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a recipe from 1969. I haven't made these for years. Still delicious and easy, great combination of flavors, too.
- 1 lb brown sugar, i use dark
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel (optional)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray 9x13" pan with cooking spray or grease it generously.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan and cut into spuares.
- I like to serve these warm.