Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
A unique side dish to dress up any grilled meat! This recipe is very easy and even more delicious.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon grated lemon, rind of
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white beans (navy, cannellini,or white kidney)
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half (can substitute sour cream and cut back on lemon juice)
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add lemon peel and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add cream, beans, dill, and lemon juice.
- Cook until sauce thickens and coats beans, about 4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
I whipped this up in just a few minutes to go with fresh grilled steelhead and it went very nicely.