1/1 Photo of White Bean Zucchini Basil Salad
A delicious summer salad perfect for picnics and potlucks. When dicing vegetables try and make the bits about as big as the beans. This makes for a pretty presentation and it's easier to get on the fork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse beans in colander and place in a large bowl.
- 2Dice zucchini and onion, place in bowl with beans.
- 3Seed the tomatoes, dice and add to beans and veggies.
- 4Finely chop basil and add to other ingredients.
- 5Whisk oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard salt and pepper. You can also blend in a food processor or mix with a hand-held blender.
- 6Pour dressing over the other ingredients and mix gently.
- 7Serve or refrigerate until serving time.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Bean Zucchini Basil Salad
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.5
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 249.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar