A delicious summer salad perfect for picnics and potlucks. When dicing vegetables try and make the bits about as big as the beans. This makes for a pretty presentation and it's easier to get on the fork.
- Rinse beans in colander and place in a large bowl.
- Dice zucchini and onion, place in bowl with beans.
- Seed the tomatoes, dice and add to beans and veggies.
- Finely chop basil and add to other ingredients.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard salt and pepper. You can also blend in a food processor or mix with a hand-held blender.
- Pour dressing over the other ingredients and mix gently.
- Serve or refrigerate until serving time.