Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy main dish salad great in the summer.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried red pepper
- 2 (6 ounce) cans solid white tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced
- 6 lettuce leaves
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Gently stir in tuna and beans. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
- Place tomato slices on lettuce leaves on individual serving plates. Top each serving with tuna salad.