Recipe by Nose
If you are going to make a white bean & tuna salad (which, if you've never had it, might not sound good, but is) with canned goods, this is a good recipe. This is from a book called _Culinary Journey to the Mediterranean. You can serve this with pita bread or pita chips, and/or on a bed of arugula or watercress.
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced