Recipe by JustJanS
From the cookbook "Marie Claire"
Top Review by **Mandy**
Yummo, just open a couple of cans & you're good to go. I made this for lunch using butter beans, tuna in garlic and also added some chopped celery, red capsicum & onion. Lovely mild dressing & lovely & filling, very much enjoyed. Thanks!
- 125 g baby spinach leaves
- 1 (375 g) can cannellini beans
- 1 (375 g) can tuna in vegetable oil, drained
- 1 lebanese cucumber, sliced thinly
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- cracked black pepper