Recipe by BurtonFanatic
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board. NUTRITION INFO Calories: 50 Fat: 2.6 g Carbohydrates: 5.1 g Protein: 2 g
- 2 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 fresh sage leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Wrap garlic cloves, drizzled with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, in aluminum foil and place in a 350 degree F. oven until garlic is soft, about 30 minutes. Cool and squeeze garlic from clove, discarding skin.
- Combine garlic paste, beans, lemon juice, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons olive oil in food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Thinly slice or mince sage leaves; fold into tapanade.
- Taste to adjust seasonings, add salt or pepper as needed.