Easy,colorful, filling soup that cooks fast for those busy nights when a homecook meal seems too far away. Great with a loaf of rustic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in dutch oven over medium heat.
- 2Add sausage, onions, and garlic.
- 3Cook until sausage is browned.
- 4Add spinach and cook 2 minutes longer.
- 5Add broth, picante sauce, and beans.
- 6Heat to boil to bring flavors together.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Bean, Spinach and Sausage Soup
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.5
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Sodium 1309.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 21.4 g