- 3 links Italian sausage (sweet or hot, casings removed)
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble sausage and cook in saucepan until browned.
- Drain fat through strainer and set aside.
- Saute onion and garlic in same saucepan in small amount of olive oil until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
- Stir in beans, broth, tomatoes, and reserved sausage.
- Heat, stirring, until very hot.
- Add spinach, cover, cook until spinach is wilted and tender (about 5 minutes).