came across this recipe in one of my cookbooks, and it's so yummy, yet good for you - i had to share
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble sausage and cook in saucepan until browned.
- 2Drain fat through strainer and set aside.
- 3Saute onion and garlic in same saucepan in small amount of olive oil until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
- 4Stir in beans, broth, tomatoes, and reserved sausage.
- 5Heat, stirring, until very hot.
- 6Add spinach, cover, cook until spinach is wilted and tender (about 5 minutes).
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Bean, Spinach, and Sausage Soup
Serving Size: 1 (441 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.7
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 1086.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 26.3 g