Found in an AllYou magazine. Feel free to substitute smoked sausage for the turkey kielbasa. Nice light soup to use as an appetizer or main dish. Servings presented here are for main dish size bowls. Serve with a crusty bread and it will warm you right up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a soup pot, warm olive oil over medium heat. Add sausage and cook, stirring until browned all over, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain. Discard all but 1 tbs of fat from pot.
- 2Add onion and garlic to pan and cook stirring often, until soft, about 3 minutes.
- 3Return sausage to pot and add chicken broth, 3 cups water and beans. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes.
- 4Stir in spinach until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 5Season with salt (if you desire0 A ndpep per) and pepper.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Bean, Sausage and Spinach Soup
Serving Size: 1 (487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.2
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 45.7 mg
- Sodium 1259.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 19.2 g