Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
Bobby Flay - Food Network.
- 4 shiitake mushroom caps
- olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups warm white beans, cooked (canned is fine)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 plum tomatoes, finely diced
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill. Brush mushrooms with some of the oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side, remove and slice into 1/4-inch slices.
- Place the warm beans in a large bowl, add mushrooms, herbs and tomatoes.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil and garlic and pour over the beans. Add the cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.