- 1⁄2 cup uncooked Bulgar wheat, prepared as directed on package
- 1 (15 ounce) can small white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup English cucumber, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup vidalia onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, minced
- 1 large lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare bulgar and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl mix white beans, cucumber, celery, onion and parsley.
- Mix in cooled bulgar wheat.
- In another bowl or measuring cup, mix the lemon juice, olive oil salt and pepper.
- Add dressing to bean/bulgar mixture and stir to combine.
- Mix again before serving.