Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from a food blog. A different bean salad, using spring greens and walnuts.
- 2 cups Baby Spinach, washed and dried
- 2 (16 ounce) canswhite cannellini beans (or freshly cooked equivalent)
- walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons citrus-flavored olive oil
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- Rinse and drain the beans. If you like your bean salad on the warm side, my shortcut for heating them up is to run them under hot water (saves having to wash a pot).
- In a large bowl combine the spinach, beans and walnuts. Add the olive oil, a splash of champagne vinegar, and salt.
- Toss gently but make sure you get everything nicely coated. Sprinkle a bit of cheese on top and enjoy.