- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 15 ounces canned white beans, rinsed &,drained
- 16 ounces canned potatoes, rinsed &,drained
- 28 ounces vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the red wine in a saute pan and cook the onion and garlic in red wine until soft.
- Puree about 1/3 of the beans and 1/3 of the potatoes and 1/3 of the broth in a blender.
- Gradually add the remaining beans, potatoes and broth while continuing to puree.
- Pour into a saucepan and add the dill.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.