Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are a good source of protein - I make up the patties in advance and then heat them for breakfast. I took this recipe from the excellent website called the Savvy Vegetarian.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 scallions, chopped fine
- 1 celery rib, chopped fine
- 1 small carrot, chopped fine
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup rice flour
- Heat the oil over medium heat. Stir fry all fresh veggies until soft, 5-10 minutes.
- Add the sautéed veggies, and all the remaining ingredients EXCEPT the rice flour to a food processor. Combine just until mixed.
- Add the flour a tablespoon at a time - just until the mixture can be formed into 8 patties.
- Heat a nonstick fry pan over medium and fry the patties until cooked through, about 6-8 minutes on each side.