1/1 Photo of White Bean, Parsley & Garlic Mash
I'm always on the look out for new things to do with beans. This is something that looks good to me for sure. I think it would be nice served with a white fish or maybe pork. I found this recipe in the March 2008 copy of BBC Good Food Magazine. The recipe says that it can be frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in saucepan and tip in chopped onion.
- 2Cook gently for 5 minutes.
- 3Add the chopped garlic cloves and cook for another 2 minutes until soft.
- 4Tip the beans into the pan and mash roughly.
- 5Add stock to loosen as you mash.
- 6Stir in the parsley and the salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Bean, Parsley & Garlic Mash
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.9
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 95.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: