1/3 Photos of White Bean Pancetta Salad
A wonderful side dish accompaniment to any meal. Serve at room temperature for best flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup pancetta, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, diced 1/4 inch
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup diced fresh tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 (19 ounce) cans white navy beans
- 1Heat olive oil in a saute pan and add pancetta.
- 2Cook slowly over medium heat until crispy.
- 3Add onion and saute.
- 4Add rosemary and cook for only one minute, then remove from heat.
- 5Mix together red wine vinegar, tomatoes, salt, pepper, basil and grated Parmesan in a bowl.
- 6Add the hot pancetta and onion into the bowl, mix and cool.
- 7Combine beans with pancetta mixture and serve at room temperature.
- 8Can add extra grated Parmesan on top, if desired.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Bean Pancetta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.0
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.3 mg
- Sodium 987.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: