1/2 Photos of White Bean Pâté
Julie B's Hive's Note:
Naturally low in fat. Will keep in fridge for up to three days. Serve with crisp vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a wide frying pan, combine onion, garlic, and 1/4 cup of the broth.
- 2Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until liquid evaporates and onion begins to brown.
- 3To deglaze, add vinegar to pan and stir to loosen the browned bits.
- 4Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to brown again.
- 5Repeat 1 or 2 more times using 2 more tablespoons broth each time; vegetables should be deeply browned.
- 6Add beans to onion mixture and mash coarsely with a spoon.
- 7If necessary, add a little more broth to give the beans a mashed potato consistency.
- 8Season with S&P to taste.
- 9Serve Pâté warm or cool with vegetables dippers.
- 10Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Bean Pâté
Serving Size: 1 (581 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.9
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 287.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar