Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great change of pace from your regular hummus. Love the toasted garlic flavor. This is a very easy recipe to serve with your favorite tortilla chips, crackers, veggies or pita.
- Combine olive oil and garlic slices in small pan; over medium heat allow garlic to brown.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Separate garlic from oil; reserve both.
- In a food processor, combine Cannellini Beans, toasted garlic, lemon juice, cumin, salt, pepper, cayenne and parsley; process until smooth.
- While processor is running, carefully drizzle in the reserved olive oil.
- Taste again season to taste, if necessary.