Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an awesome recipe for Cannellini bean dip. I got it from Everyday Italian. It's really yummy with salsa and tortilla chips. Super garlicy. It's a healthy snack to have when you've got friends over. Everyone always loves it. YUM!!
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Rinse and drain the beans.
- Place all ingerdients into a food processor and process on high til creamy.
- Add more olive oil if desired to reach favored consistency.
- Serve with pita chips or tortilla chips.
Really easy and so lovely. Served with pita and bagel crisps. Delish. Thanks for posting :)