Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not TOO garlicky, but it has a nice kick. Serve with crudites or pita chips. Might also be good on crostini. New Seasons Market.
- 3 cups canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (or white wine vinegar)
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1 bunch spinach (may substitute greens of your choice)
- In a food Processor, process garlic till minced.
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor and process until smooth.
- Season to taste.
- OPTIONAL: May steam spinach, squeeze out liquid, chop, and add to dip.