White Bean Dip With Herbs
- In a medium skillet, heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil until shimmering.
- Add the garlic, sage and rosemary and cook over moderately high heat, stirring, until fragrant and the garlic is just beginning to brown, about 1 minute.
- Add the beans and toss to coat.
- Transfer the cannellini beans to a food processor.
- Add the water, season with salt and cayenne and process to a fairly smooth puree.
- Transfer the dip to a small serving bowl, drizzle the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil on top and serve with pita chips.