1/4 Photos of White Bean Dip With Basil Oil
Kiwi Kathy's Note:
A tasty starter that is an ideal treat when having friends around. Leftover dip (if any) can be used on sandwiches, or with grilled lamb, pork or beef sausages. From Recipes+, May 09
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place basil in a large heatproof bowl. Pour boiling water over and cover. Stand 30 seconds; drain. Refresh under cold water. Process basil, 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil and 1/4 cup extra light olive oil until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; cover surface directly with plastic wrap.
- 2Process beans with the feta, remaining extra virgin olive oil, garlic and juice until smooth. Season to taste with salt. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- 3Preheat oven to 180 degrees C / 160 degrees fan forced. Cut bread into triangles. Place on baking trays. Brush with remaining extra light olive oil; sprinkle bread with combined seeds and cumin. Bake for for 3 - 4 minutes or until crisp.
- 4Drizzle dip with 1/3 cup basil oil then serve with bread.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Bean Dip With Basil Oil
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 696.6
- Calories from Fat 540
- Total Fat 60.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 288.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: