Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Weight Watchers Magazine August 2006... 2 tablespoons is 2 points...
Make and share this White-Bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 5 teaspoons olive oil
- Add 1st 5 ingredients to a food processor and pulse until chopped.
- With the machine running gradually add the olive oil.
I loved this dip! A good basic recipe to which you can add your favourite herbs or spices. I added a big clove of garlic, all the flavours came through in this dip - lemon, tahini, garlic!!! It was delicious!