Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with baked tortilla chips. From Cooking Light.
Make and share this White Bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped canned jalapeno pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 (16 ounce) cans cannellini beans or 2 (16 ounce) cansother white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped seeded plum tomato
- 1⁄4 minced green onion
- Place first 8 ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth.
- Top with tomato and onions.
Super easy and tastes so good. Nice change on regular dips like hummus. Didn't change anything! Served with salted pita chips.
I made this to have with vegetables and pita for lunch last week- it was fantastic. Definitely something to be making again.
I made this to take to a Super Bowl party. The only change I made was to increase the chili powder to 1 teaspoon and add in an extra garlic clove. This was very easy to make and the texture was nice and smooth. I liked the look of the tomatoes and green onions on top--a very nice festive touch. Thanks for sharing this quick to make and healthy recipe.