Recipe by internetnut
I got this recipe from Wegmans. I think this is a very tasty chili. I tried this as a sample and came right home and made it. It's very easy to make.
- 1 lb poultry chorizo sausage, links, removed from casing
- 2 tablespoons italian classics extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium Spanish onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 45 ounces italian classic cannellini beans, drained (mash 1 1/2 cans with a fork)
- 29 ounces chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chorizo in olive oil in a large potover medium heat, breaking chorizo into bite size pieces; cook 1 minute.
- Add onion and cook 4 minutes,add garlic and cook 1 minute longer.
- Add mashed and whole beans to pot along with chicken broth.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes.