Mama Amy's Note:
Healthful and hearty this chili will warm your loved ones!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white beans
- 4 -8 ounces diced green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 ounces frozen white corn, if desired (optional)
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 cups water
- 1Boil chicken in water with bouillon until cooked through.
- 2Remove chicken from water, cube chicken and spoon fats out of the liquid.
- 3Saute onion and garlic in oil until just tender.
- 4Add onion, garlic, beans, chiles and seasonings to the chicken liquid.
- 5Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- 6Add diced chicken and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 7Stir in lime juice and cilantro.
- 8Can also be cooked in the crock pot but I suggest adding the lime and cilantro just before serving!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Bean Chicken Chili
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.7
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 534.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 28.4 g