Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
NUTRITION INFO Calories: 188 Fat: 4 g Carbohydrates: 26.5 g Protein: 12 g More than just plain cheese, this pizza will wake up your taste buds. From SparkPeople.com.
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can navy beans, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 (10 ounce) thin pre-made prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Place sun-dried tomatoes in a small bowl and pour boiling water over them enough to just cover and let stand for 10 minutes to soften them. Drain well, then chop into thin strips.
- Place beans, garlic and oregano in a food processor. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Spread bean paste over surface of pizza crust.
- Sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes, basil and cheese.
- Place pizza on an (ungreased) cookie sheet or pizza pan and bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.