Recipe by cloroxxy
A light, flavorful dip that is the perfect appetizer for a fresh summer meal. Serve with pita chips or crudites. Also, any white bean will work beautifully with this recipe. I just used what I had on hand when I came up with this recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 whole scallion
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Coarsely chop scallion and garlic.
- Add beans, garlic, scallion and spice to blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth and creamy, adding olive oil 1 tablespoon at a time to keep mixture smooth and easy to blend.
- When ready to serve, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with scallion.