Very quick and easy dip that is great for any party or tailgate. I like to dip pita chips or veggies in this awesome dip! Enjoy...Go Dolphins!
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini, beans-drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped roasted red pepper (if canned make sure to pat them dry)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil (can replace with 3/4 tsp cumin for a different variation)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika (i used smoked for a little added zing)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (can use less if not a big fan of spicy)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Place the drained beans, red peppers, salt, basil (or cumin), paprika, garlic cloves, olive oil, and vinegar in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Serve as is or refrigerate until later. Will keep perfectly at on outdoor party/tailgate!