Recipe by mandabears
This wonderful recipe calls for 1 bunch of radishes, and according to the produce manager at Whole Foods, a bunch is 1 pound. This recipe is spicy, and full of flavors. The recipe originally called for oil-cured olives, which I am not a big fan of, so I substituted Kalamata olives.
- 2 anchovy filets packed in oil, drained
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 1⁄2 cups packed fresh flat-leaf parsley, divided
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 bunch radish, trimmed, cut into thin wedges
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pitted and quartered
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend anchovies, olive oil, capers, and 1 cup parsley in a blender until a coarse paste forms.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- Mix in 1/4 cup vinegar and season with salt and pepper and , more vinegar if desired.
- Add radishes, scallions, beans, olives, and remaining 1 1/2 cups parsley to bowl and toss to combine.
- Salad can be made 4 hours ahead.
- Cover and chill.