This wonderful recipe calls for 1 bunch of radishes, and according to the produce manager at Whole Foods, a bunch is 1 pound. This recipe is spicy, and full of flavors. The recipe originally called for oil-cured olives, which I am not a big fan of, so I substituted Kalamata olives.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 anchovy filets packed in oil, drained
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 1/2 cups packed fresh flat-leaf parsley, divided
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 bunch radish, trimmed, cut into thin wedges
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup kalamata olive, pitted and quartered
- 1Blend anchovies, olive oil, capers, and 1 cup parsley in a blender until a coarse paste forms.
- 2Transfer to a large bowl.
- 3Mix in 1/4 cup vinegar and season with salt and pepper and , more vinegar if desired.
- 4Add radishes, scallions, beans, olives, and remaining 1 1/2 cups parsley to bowl and toss to combine.
- 5Salad can be made 4 hours ahead.
- 6Cover and chill.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Bean and Radish Salad
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.8
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 855.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar