Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use for sandwiches with grilled vegetables or to top baked potatoes. I haven't tried, but I'm sure canned beans would work fine.
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup white beans, cooked
- 6 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
- In a food processor, process cream cheese with garlic and Parmesan until smooth.
- Add parsley and basil, pulse briefly.
- Add beans, pulse just until beans are crushed and mixed--don't over process.
- Transfer to a small bowl, stir in Gorgonzola.