Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
adapted from Vegetarian Planet
Make and share this White Bean and Fresh Mozzarella Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cangreat northerner beans
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 in cubes
- 1⁄4 cup diced shallot
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- Drain beans and rinse well.
- In a bowl, combine the beans, oregano, cheese, and shallot.
- In a small bowl, mix the salt, pepper, oil and vinegar. Pour over the beans, toss with basil.
- this can marinate and sit until dinner or be served immediately. Add the spinach right before serving.