A simple delicious salad. Can also be used as a spread on crostini.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small fennel bulb, tough green tops and bottom trimmed
- 473.18 ml canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 118.29 ml thinly slivered red onion
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 14.79 ml finely chopped fresh oregano leaves (or 1/2 teaspoon dried)
- 44.37 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar or 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Cut the fennel bulb into lengthwise quarters.
- 2Cut each quarter crosswise into 1/8-inch thick slices.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine the fennel, beans, onion, parsley, and oregano.
- 4In another bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper to taste together; pour over bean mixture; toss to coat.
- 5Adjust seasonings to taste and serve.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Bean and Fennel Salad
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 9.6 g