Recipe by Barbell Bunny
Looking for something that resembles Houlihan's White Bean & Artichoke Hummus.
- 1 (18 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) can artichokes, drained
- 1 large garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend white beans with a drizzle of olive oil in your food processor until chunky. Add artichoke hearts with marinade and garlic, continuing to process until smooth.
- Season with basil, oregano, salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste.
- Serve with warm pita.