Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
recipe from womans day mag.
Make and share this White Barbeque Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons low sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed through a press
- whisk together ingredients in a medium bowl.
- store in fridge.
I'm glad you posted this as I wanted to try it for 2 servings and this made it much easier to calculate. The sauce was nicely flavored and the chicken turned out moist and delicious!