Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The Safflower oil combined with white balsamic gives; this dressing a light wonderful taste.
- 1⁄4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, plus
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup safflower oil
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Slowly whisk in the safflower oil.
- It really is worth buying this special oil for your dressings.
- Garlic Plus is a seasoning made by Club House to add a extra zing to your recipes.
I chose this recipe to use up some white balsamic vinegar that I had sitting around in my cupboard! I made this up to the T and found that it was OK....nothing special! I would need to vamp it up a bit more for me to use this one again!!
This will be on my table a lot. You are right that the safflower oil really makes a difference, and it's healthier too! Thank you.
this was wonderful. so tastefull, everyone loved it and couldn't believe that I made it myself - thanks for the easy tips