Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from Parenting Magazine.
Make and share this White and Green Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 5 ounces fresh Baby Spinach (or frozen, defrosted)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 mini prepared pizza crust (such as Boboli, 5 oz. each)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (reduced fat)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Meanwhile, put spinach in a microwave-safe casserole dish. Season to taste, and sprinkle with water. Cover with plastic wrap, and pierce to vent. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Drain well.
- Mix ricotta and garlic powder in a small bowl. Place the pizza crusts on an ungreased baking sheet, and spread half the ricotta mixture on each one. Top each pizza with cooked spinach, mozzarella, and parmesan. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Cool slightly and cut each pizza in half to serve.
- How Kid Can Help: Sprinkle water on spinach; mix ricotta and garlic powder, put topping on pizza.
- Nutrition: 352 calories, 13 g. fat.