Chef #606063's Note:
from Parenting Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 ounces fresh Baby Spinach (or frozen, defrosted)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 mini prepared pizza crust (such as Boboli, 5 oz. each)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (reduced fat)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Heat oven to 450 degrees. Meanwhile, put spinach in a microwave-safe casserole dish. Season to taste, and sprinkle with water. Cover with plastic wrap, and pierce to vent. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Drain well.
- 2Mix ricotta and garlic powder in a small bowl. Place the pizza crusts on an ungreased baking sheet, and spread half the ricotta mixture on each one. Top each pizza with cooked spinach, mozzarella, and parmesan. Drizzle with olive oil.
- 3Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Cool slightly and cut each pizza in half to serve.
- 4How Kid Can Help: Sprinkle water on spinach; mix ricotta and garlic powder, put topping on pizza.
- 5Nutrition: 352 calories, 13 g. fat.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White and Green Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.8
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 231.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust