Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another quick to make goodie just in time for gift giving! Time to make does not include chill time. Makes approximately 1 pound of fudge.
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 591.47 ml powdered sugar, sifted
- 1.23 ml almond extract
- 118.29 ml almonds, chopped
- 0.59 ml salt (pinch)
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Slowly blend in sugar, extract, almonds and salt.
- Press into a greased pan and chill until firm.
- Cut into squares.
This was a very quick and easy fudge recipe to put together, and the flavor is out of this world :) Thanks PrimQuilter for another winning recipe. Made for Fall 2008 PAC.