1/6 Photos of White Air Cookies
These are very similar to the typical merinque type cookie but w/an added surprise. To make it truly a surprise (as suggested by 2Bleu) try using white-chocochips. :-) (After reading reviews, I have altered the ingredient list).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl, beat egg whites, salt and cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
- 2Gradually add sugar.
- 3Beat until stiff peaks form.
- 4Gently fold in morsels 1/2 cup at a time.
- 5Drop by level T. onto greased baking sheets.
- 6Sprinkle lightly with sugar if desired.
- 7Bake at 300 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until merinques are dry and crisp.
- 8cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes.
- 9Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 10Store in airtight containers.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Air Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g